Saturday, April 2, 2011

Suggestions?

I know I posted this on our family blog too, but I thought, just incase any of you don't see that one since it's set to private...I'll post here too!

I'm still open to suggestions from anyone about specific pack'n'plays, car seats, and strollers. Everyone has such varied advice that I'm not sure what I want to do. I really just want people to give me their pro's and con's about everything! haha. Because I know you all have that much time on your hands.......but if you do, I'd be down! Right now my biggest dilemma is deciding between getting a car seat-stroller combo, or getting a car seat and buying a jogging stroller. I have NEVER (and remember I'm from Alaska) had cabin fever has badly as I do this year! So I'm expecting that I'm going to want to get out and walk with her as soon as my doctor will let me. I've heard that the car seat stroller is great for when they are first born, but once they can hold their heads up the jogging stroller is way nicer to have. Soooo, any advice? If you do decide to comment, please leave me the make/model of stroller you want...because honestly, they all seem about the same to me!

p.s. I finally updated our family blog, so you can go check it out if you want to know what we've been up to!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had some suggestions to make! We never bought a pack n' play and we bought a stroller that wasn't for a newborn (since Charlie was born at the end of october and we were poor haha) So I'm doing that stroller shopping thing right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joree! I'm so excited for your little girl to come :) I do like the sleepers a lot actually. The one he's wearing in the pictures are 0-3 months and he's 5 months!! So, they're kind of too small right now, but they still work. He might kick his legs out of it sometimes but it doesn't really bother me. And it definitely makes changing easier :)
    and unless you're planning on jogging with your baby, I would just get a regular stroller. Because the jogging ones are wayyy more expensive.
    anyway, you should send me an invite to your family blog. I don't think I ever got one.
    allred.lauren@gmail.com or lulubell07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete