Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Toddler-isms

The peace offering was accepted and all is right in the world :). As I was leaving for the gym at about 9:00 pm, I heard our neighbors across the hall from us. The guy was yelling at his girlfriend and dropping F-bombs towards her. I thought to myself, "maybe I should clarify to people what my definition of 'loco' is!" haha, but, since most of you that read this blog are related to me or have spent a significant amount of time with me, I'm just going to assume you know--my loco = getting offended too easily. No f-bombs needed :). 

Yesterday was such a weird day. J went to bed a baby and woke up a real toddler. I've been calling her a toddler for months now, but she really truly became a toddler yesterday. 

We started the day with a little bed head. Whaaaaaaaat?! Yep, we have enough hair for bed head!

What's that mom, you want to tame that bed head, yeah, well I have enough hair for real pig-tails. Or as K called them last night, double pony-tails. (Poor guy grew up with only one sister, and she was way beyond pig-tails by the time he came along.)

You want me to eat my lunch, well I'm just going to negotiate this PB&J right into a little 'oo-oo-ah-ah' (translation: Curious George) and Elmo. 
I started making dinner when I heard, "Mom, watch this!"(A full sentence..? Why not?) Just chillin' out in a box. Not seen in the picture are all of her 'little people' action figures that she had piled into the box before she climbed in.



Just incase you thought I was cute, I'm going to throw a little random weirdo into the mix. I was giving K a hug when he got home from work, J decided to just camp out in between us..?


Aaaand, for a direct shot to the ovaries, big kid swing. What the what?

And yes, if you're thinking it, I'm just fine with playing into the terrible creation of a narcissistic generation all because their parents took a million photos of them each day. 

4 comments:

  1. These are all hilarious...her just hanging out there between you two is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute post! I have a love/hate relationship with the toddler stage. It's so fun to see them grow, but I hate knowing they won't be babies forever! (and that I may be getting pregnant again soon--lol lets be honest)--Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya on the getting pregnant soon thing. My SIL just had a little baby and she's sooo cute, I got excited, and then I remembered not sleeping through the night...boo :)

      Delete