Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu 7/22

It's been awhile, but today I was searching Pinterest for some new recipes, when I decided to post them on here! I hate having to go back through my Pinterest to find whatever recipe I'm looking for--plus, sometimes I go back through these posts and remember recipes I'd forgotten about! Win-win!

Here's what I'm attempting this week!

Shrimp and Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
-I've been blessed with a good eater. J loves tomatoes! When I first saw this I thought I'd just do the rice and shrimp part, but I figured I'd go for it and try to do the real deal...we'll see how it goes!

Crockpot Italian Chicken (several other recipes in this same link)

Sweet Chili Chicken Bowls
-I'm going to either serve this over noodles or just by itself as the main entree since we are already having rice twice this week.
-I'm usually not big on having my entree sweet, I don't know why, I just have never really liked it. However, last week we had this Corn and Black Bean Pizza, and the mixture of the sweet corn and BBQ sauce was awesome! I've been thinking about it ever since! I'm hoping this recipe will keep my new sweet craving alive!

Fried Rice
-I'll leave out the chicken on this one, we tend to get a little 'chickened out' if we aren't careful.



Anybody have any new favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment