Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Menu 4/14

A little late this week, but I wanted to try out some of these recipes so I could tell you how they went. And I just forgot to post on Monday. Typical :)

Fish Tacos

More than just spaghetti

Lasagna
-For some reason I've built up quite the collection of lasagna noodles. This is more out of necessity to get them out of our pantry than anything (I never made it last week).

Pancakes
-This was Monday. Sometimes you just need to add water and eat.

Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how I miss this restaurant! You people in the Utah/Idaho area, don't take this blessed place for granted! This was probably the closest copy cat recipe I have ever found! This was the one I wanted to try before I posted because I'm sick of people trying to do their sweet pork and disappointing me (dramatic much?).
Cilantro Lime Dressing
-This was not as good as other copy cat recipes I've had before, but here it is. I could still taste the greek yogurt, which is always gross. It needed more lime I think.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I feel your pain on the lasagna noodles, I have a few boxes that need to be used up too!
    Whitney
    Life Alaskan Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spaghetti one looks good. Too bad my D is such a picky eater. I can barely get him to eat regular spaghetti.
    Krista from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would definitely be a good side dish! My condolences on the spaghetti! :) Pasta is our go to meal when she's choosing to be picky!

      Delete